Referment have partnered with a London based proprietary trading and market making firm to help with the search for a Senior QT Developer for their front office development team. Working closely with the quantitative trading teams, you will be responsible for building end to end trading applications which have a direct impact on generating revenue for the business.
We are looking to speak with experienced developers who have extensive experience with C++, UI and QT development. This is a chance to join a growing business and work on very impactful front office development projects for a leading trading firm. You will also get the opportunity to mentor and help oversee the work of less experienced software engineers, presenting a great opportunity for growth and career progression in this role.
- 5+ years of experience writing QT desktop applications
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of C++
- Experience with data driven multithreaded UIs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of low latency trading and financial markets (desirable)