This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with strong academic credentials and excellent quantitative skills to work as the key point of contact within the operations team. Experience with developing tools for analysis and providing insight on risk exposures within a buy-side environment is essential. This role will see the successful applicant gain a lot of exposure to the business and carry out Scenario Analysis, VAR calculations, trading analysis and risk reports for portfolio managers.
- Strong academic credentials
- At least 3 years experience working as a risk analyst
- 1- 2 years experience within a long-only asset manager
- Familiarity with portfolio construction
- Familiarity with writing policies
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Knowledge on Python, VBA and SQL - Bonus
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you to progress your Risk Analyst career? Apply using the link on this page and the lead recruiter will review your application and get in touch if your experience is a great fit.
Not quite right for you?
Here at Referment we have an extremely rewarding referral scheme that lets you earn for referring the untapped talent in your network to a career-defining role in FinTech. Refer someone you know by clicking Refer Now and we’ll reward you with at least £250 and up to £500 when your referral completes a first-round interview with the hiring manager