Referment is working with a global leading Hedge Fund who have over £60 Billion AUM. They are seeking a skilled Python Software Engineer to work within their Quant Engineering team. This firm pride themselves on using the latest technologies and this position will see you work within the Options and Volatility teams building out the research platform that supports the investment teams.
This is an ideal position for a passionate programmer who wants to move into the Quant space and work on some critical systems using their strengths in Python to work on fully automated systematic investment strategies.
- Expert Python development experience
- Experience with libraries/frameworks like Airflow, Dask, Xarray, Pandas, Numpy etc
- A Degree in computer science or quantitative disciplines, including mathematics, physics, engineering, and computer science. (2:1 or higher)
- A strong desire to work within the buy-side
- Experience with Kubernetes & S3
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com