Referment are working with an innovative, hyper growth FinTech business whose leading edge analytics products are used by some of the largest banking institutions in the world.
This is an opportunity to work for an incredibly well funded business with impressive founders that foster a hugely entrepreneurial environment. The growth plans are extremely impressive, and the business expects to be bringing in a significant amount of funding over the next few years, which you will be a part of.
They are looking to hire a top tier FP&A Analyst to support with commercial finance, continue to build the FP&A function, and support their continued expansion. The company offers a fast-paced environment, full of motivated and passionate people.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for business partnering the business, especially the Sales team, working to establish processes, running monthly accounting tasks, but also looking at wider modelling tasks.
The company is scaling rapidly so they are currently operating a lean team which means this role will be very hands on including month end processes, assisting with the monthly management accounts and working on several high-level projects to help the business transition into a best-in-class finance function.
- Business partner the Sales team and help shape processes as they expand and grow
- Develop and implement a commissions plan with senior stakeholders
- Own the Sales team budget from Finance perspective
- Track monthly actual vs. budget spend and KPIs, leading regular commercial review sessions with Sales leads, highlighting risks and opportunities with a wholistic business impact lens
- Price & proposition modelling & analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis to modelling as required for agile decision making
- Feed into the annual budget process and re-forecasting cycles
- Monthly cashflow and P&L forecast vs actuals analysis
- Review and approve purchase requisitions following corporate governance and delegated authorities
What we need to see (essential):
- A qualified accountant
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in the fast-paced and complex environment of a start-up
- Knowledge of and experience with administering commission plans
- Experience with headcount forecasting & analysis
- Ability to engage with and challenge senior stakeholders when necessary
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, practical and enthusiastic
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Well-developed modelling skills in Excel and other tools such as Power BI/Tableau