Referment is working with a technology driven hedge fund who are going through an exciting period of growth as they expand into new asset classes after a number of years of strong performance. They have an exciting opportunity in their business intelligence and insights team for a Data Analytics Engineer.
You will be working on the evolution and engineering work behind their internal data platform and also all of the reporting and visualisation projects for the key stakeholders across the fund. For this reason, the successful applicant must have strong data engineering and programming skills as well as extensive experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Extensive experience building reports and dashboards (ideally with PowerBI but other visualisation tools such as Qlik, Looker and Tableau will be considered)
- Strong data modelling skills
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Strong programming and data engineering skills (ideally Python and DBT/Airflow)
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to gather requirements from business users
- Exposure to Snowflake of other similar cloud based data warehouse tools (desirable)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com