The position of E/CTRM business analyst / consultant is responsible for the delivery of a vendor E/CTRM platform within an extended project team. This is a new and long term E/CTRM implementation project.
- 5-8+ years’ experience working with at least one major E/CTRM vendor software platform such as Endur, Allegro, CXL, Entrade, Brady etc.
- Experience of energy / commodity markets with a strong understanding of one or more of the following: US and European Power, Gas, Oil, Coal, Metals, Emissions etc.
- Understanding of exchange traded futures and options in addition to cascading and lifecycle specifics.
- Understanding of OTC products such as forwards, swaps, options and swaptions.
- Business analysis and product configuration expertise for US and European Power, Gas, Oil, Coal, Metals, Emissions etc.
- Familiar with E/CTRM architecture (functional and deployment) and data models.
- Exposure to and understanding of the full trade lifecycle allied with strong knowledge of the system business processes
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following functional areas: Front Office, Operations, Middle Office (Market Risk, Valuation), Back-Office and Accounting.
- Familiar with E/CTRM systems migration.
Not quite right for you?
Here at Referment we have an extremely rewarding referral scheme that lets you earn for referring the untapped talent in your network to a career-defining role in FinTech. Refer someone you know by clicking Refer Now and we’ll reward you with at least £250 and up to £500 when your referral completes a first-round interview with the hiring manager