Referment is working with an innovative and technology driven hedge fund who are going through an exciting period of growth due to a number of years of consistently strong performance. They are looking for a new hire in their risk technology team, a team that builds the systems and applications that support their risk analysts and risk stakeholders with the fund.
This is a senior role for a hands on technologist with strong development skills to come in and help them rebuild a large proportion of their legacy systems into newer technology, specifically around stream processing, messaging technologies and containers. You will get the opportunity to work closely with the business, drive best practices around software development and also be responsible for reviewing the systems whilst helping to drive the adoption of the latest technologies.
- Strong OO programming skills (Python or Java preferred but not essential)
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Data Engineering experience, specifically with ETL and data pipeline tools such as Airflow, DBT and Snowflake
- Experience building API and systems design
- Exposure to stream processing and messaging technologies such as Kafka and Flink (desirable)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com