Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a Senior Quant Developer to join a new team, which is building a Crypto Trading Systems that will span across spot, derivatives and DeFi products. They will be building out a wide suite of tools for Portfolio Managers for pricing, risk management, ledger-lever accounting and more.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.
This organisation is seeking a Quantitative technologist with deep skills in C# software engineering on the backend to work on their live pricing models using standard pricing techniques such as Black-Scholes, binomial option pricing, and Monte-Carlo simulation. This is a technically challenging role that will require a strong Quant Engineer to shape their digital crypto platform and help scale this into an industry leading product.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of pricing models (Black-Scholes, binomial option pricing, and Monte-Carlo simulation)
- Excellent understand of Derivatives with at least one asset class
- A Degree or MSc in computer science or quantitative disciplines, including mathematics, physics, engineering, and computer science. (2:1 or higher)
- Experienced with interest rate curves and vol surfaces
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com