A global leading multi-strategy Hedge Fund who continue to improve performance are seeking a software development professional within their front office data team. They are specifically seeking a Senior Python Developer to work within a key role in building high performance data systems, which are instrumental for investment strategies and key business decisions.
This role will see you work with the latest technologies such as native AWS technologies and Kubernetes. Most importantly the successful applicant must be a passionate technologist with deep experience in Python, Python libraries, SQL and other OO languages. Experience working in the financial sector in highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Expert Python programming knowledge (at least 3 years experience)
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- In depth knowledge of building containerized applications
- Strong SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Experience developing applications on public cloud (AWS preferred)
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com