This role will see you work closely with the portfolio managers, traders and quants focussing on building systems for their Power & Gas Trading and Weather Derivative systems.
Ideally the successful applicant will have strong skills in Python and C#. Experience with relational and non-relational databases is a must and proficiency with the latest design and development practices from CI/CD, Gitflow, Micro-services and cloud computing (AWS). This role will require a strong technologist to work in a demanding and rewarding environment on a unique energy trading platform, which will use the most efficient trading models.
- Strong Python development experience
- Experience with C# programming
- A passionate technologist who uses modern engineering techniques and best practices (CI/CD, gitflow, 12-factor)
- Experienced with AWS
- Experienced with data engineering
- Commodities experience (power, gas, coal, oil etc)
- Front office experience
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.