As a product analyst, you will support the development and management of the product’s roadmap. Working within a team of product managers, you will work across many aspects of the product to ensure that the company are driving the product forwards and also delivering valuable functionality to their clients.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Ensuring that developers have everything they need to build the next product feature in a timely manner through specifications, designs, worked-examples of risk calculations/analytics etc.
- Supporting product managers with client engagement to communicate new releases and to extract product feedback
- Keeping our client-facing teams up to date with product developments as they engage with clients and new prospects.
- You graduated from a top university with a quantitative or analytical degree (e.g. Economics, Maths, Finance etc.)
- You likely have 1-3 years experience with finance/derivatives gained from either working at a financial institution or another fintech company.
- While product experience is not essential, you would have developed strong communication, prioritization and client-facing skills through previous experience.
- You can effectively communicate with both software developers and external clients, be it face to face or written correspondence, and build strong relationships with them.
- You are passionate about technology and not afraid to use software to solve complex problems.
- You are a systematic problem-solver, able to methodically work through possibilities to find a solution.
- Familiarity with JIRA and agile processes is a plus, although not essential.
- You have a keen eye for both the finer details and the bigger picture.
- You know when to approach others for help and are skilled at extracting the right information from the right people.
Find out more at Referment.com