Referment has partnered with a fast growing FinTech business that is looking for a skilled Python Engineer in London to help strengthen their growth phase and work closely with the head of app development on their core data platform. They have over 100 financial services companies that are using their software and platforms for trading & reporting.
This role will require a strong Python technologist who is experienced in data focussed projects. It is essential that your'e fascinated with data and are an inquisitive technologist who enjoys automating processes. This clients systems are hosted on AWS, they use ElasticSearch and use micro-services architecture for managing cloud infrastructure. The domain is responsible for the entire platform lifecycle from build, development, automation and support in order to deliver a suite of services used across the organisation.
This company offer a great culture and promote work life balance. They are offering a hybrid approach within remote working.
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with: Libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy)
- Experience with AWS and ElasticSearch - Advantageous
- Proven experience building CI/CD pipelines
- An inquisitive technologist
- Passionate about staying up-to date with the latest technologies and practices
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.