Referment, is a London-based recruitment company focused on technology, sales, risk and compliance roles for hedge funds, and other financial institutions. For the past three years we've been incubating a technology product that utilises machine learning models and data pipelines to create shortlists of candidates for each job added to our CRM, which is now being spun-out under the name Radar.
We are now looking to productionise our solution and offer it to other recruitment companies and are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with strong NLP and production experience to join our team which is currently composed of a Head of Data Science and two data scientists.
The roles main purpose is to support algorithm development and productionisation. You will be capable of designing and coding parts of a machine learning pipeline to production level with minimal oversight.
You will work on our system end to end. This will include data cleaning and standardisation, development of new methods of representing our data, aiding in the refinement of our ML model, and constructing data pipelines to serve the results to the end client. Additionally, you may be asked to perform statistical analysis over our data to provide business insights.
Skills and experience:
- You will be able to write high quality python code, and will be familiar with development best practices around design, testing, and documentation.
- Familiarity with NLP methods particularly with standardisation and matching methods, and vector space semantics.
- Familiarity with graph databases and modelling data as a graph. Ideally with the gremlin query language.
- Experienced with server-less cloud architecture, ideally with AWS
What you'll get in return:
Along with working on a brand new product for the recruitment technology space, you'll also get access to our EMI scheme, giving you real equity. Along with that you'll also get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas office-shutdown
- Free onsite gym
- Rooftop terrace, onsite cafe and bar at our TOG office in Vauxhall
- Choice of laptop/desktop set-up
- Flexible working (we mostly work 3 days in, two days from home but open to other arrangements)
Alternatively, if this sounds like a great role for someone in your network, refer them through Referment and we'll reward you with up to £500 when your referral completes a first-round interview.