Referment is working with a technology driven hedge fund who are going through an exciting period of growth as they expand into new asset classes after a number of years of strong performance. They have an exciting opportunity in their business intelligence and insights team for an experienced BI Developer with excellent technical skills across the Microsoft stack and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
The successful candidate will initially be working on a business critical Greenfield project which will involve building out the reporting infrastructure for the treasury department, dealing directly with the CFO and treasury stakeholders. You will have full autonomy around the technical decisions around a number of key projects in this role and also get the opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud data technologies including Snowflake, DBT and Airflow.
- Extensive experience building complex reports and dashboards (ideally with PowerBI but other visualisation tools such as Qlik, Looker and Tableau will be considered)
- Strong data modelling skills
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- In depth knowledge of SSAS
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to gather requirements from business users
- Exposure to Snowflake of other similar cloud based data warehouse tools (desirable)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com